With broader scope of work and more members in HITAP International Unit (HIU), good internal and external coordination is important to ensure smooth progress of the work. Therefore, HIU is currently looking for an Executive Operations Coordinator (EOC) to provide administrative support which will facilitate HIU’s increasingly demanded operations. The major roles of the EOC are to ensure effective and efficient management of HIU with the aim to meet the expectations and needs of related authorities within HITAP and external partners/funders. As the EOC, you will work closely with the Head of HIU, Project Coordinator, and other team members to provide administrative support on such as keeping track of timeline and expenses for projects, coordinate meeting and teleconferences, and communicate with other HITAP staff and domestic and international partners to facilitate the operations of projects under HIU, etc.
This position is ideal for those who are well-organized and initiative and possess good management and planning skills. The EOC should use fluent English and Thai to ensure effective communication both within and outside HIU. If you love communicating with people and are good at ensuring that everything is progressing in an effective and timely manners, this post is what you are looking for.
1. Support the Head of HIU on administrative functions related to operations management. These include designing operational system, creating documents, such as spreadsheets, to support the system designed, planning and organizing HIU-related activities, and preparing a variety of documents such as letters and mailings for communication;
2. Routinely track and record progress of activities in HIU annual work plan, work time for each staff, expenditure, and prepare reports upon requested;
3. Oversee the development of contracts and terms of reference between HIU and other partners;
4. Track and report on accounts payable and receivable, and issue and manage bills and invoices;
5. With related authorities, work to ensure the timely delivery of HIU’s deliverables;
6. Work closely with and provide supervision to Project Coordinator to support HIU’s operations in general, including communicating and/or coordinating day-to-day HIU operations internally and externally.
Essential requirements and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
• High proficiency in written and spoken Thai and English
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills such as prioritizing tasks, organizing events and tracking details
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Working knowledge of basic email, internet browser, and Microsoft Office package, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
• 1-2 years of experience in planning, project management, coordination, administration, or related field of work
Type of employment: contractual, full-time, office-based employment
Thai applicants are preferred
How to apply
Interested candidates should download the application form and submit the form along with a detailed resume/curriculum vitae to Mr.Likhit Siriwanitkul at email@example.com referencing job title. Please feel free to specify if you are more interested in either of the two positions. The resume (and/or a cover letter) should clearly indicate how the candidate meets the qualifications outlined above.
For further information, please contact