International Cooperation Officer
HITAP International Unit (HIU) is established in 2014 with the aim of empowering and providing practical lessons on the potential use of the use of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and priority-setting for Universal Health Coverage (UHC), especially in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC). From then on, HIU has collaborated with international partners, e.g. the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Global Health and Development Group, Imperial College London, World Health Organization, and PATH, acting as a regional hub, helps countries build up their capacity on HTA. In order to expand its capacity to meet with growing demands in providing support to country partners, HIU is currently looking for International Cooperation Officer who will contribute to and provide support and coordination to the cooperation between HIU and its international partners.
- To monitor and make the progress report of HIU’s activities and deliverables under International Decision Support Initiative (iDSI)
- To lead knowledge transfer and exchange of information within HIU and iDSI network
- To cooperate with other international partners and funders on monitoring and evaluation of iDSI and other international grants
- To initiate and develops approaches and activities to facilitate international cooperation under HIU and its international partners
- To cooperate with International Communication Officer and iDSI partners on the production and public relations activities of HIU products and materials
- To assist the Head of HIU in administrative functions related to oral and written translation (in-house translator/interpreter), Thai-English
Description of duties:
- Monitoring and evaluation of HIU’s activities and deliverables under International Decision Support Initiative (iDSI)
- To work closely with iDSI partners and external evaluator (iTAID) to monitor the progress and evaluate the achievement of iDSI grant in order to improve HIU/iDSI performance and report back to iDSI funders i.e. BMGF and DFID.
- To lead monitoring and evaluation of HIU’s activities and deliverables under other international grants such as WHO, the World Bank, PATH etc.
- Knowledge transfer and exchange (KTE)
- To make a plan on KTE for HIU’s works within HITAP and its international networks
- To implement and evaluate the plan
- To advice head of HIU and leader of HITAP in KTE investment
- Facilitating international cooperation under HIU and its international partners
- To assist in building up, strengthening and maintaining an effective network of contacts within iDSI and international network
- To make plans and prepare logistics for organising workshops, training, study visits, trips, and others as assigned by Head of HIU
- To support HITAP and/or HIU Internship programs
- Supporting the production and public relations activities of HIU products and materials
- To work closely with HITAP communication team and iDSI partners to produce and promote HIU products and materials through different communication channels.
- Assisting the Head of HIU in administrative functions related to oral and written translation
- To perform written a translation of documents and texts including, but not limited to, HITAP/HIU rules and regulation, work manuals, letters, contracts, announcement, email communication etc.
- To perform oral translation (interpretation) during meetings, conferences, and HIU activities
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of HIU
Job-specific requirements and competencies:
- Postgraduate education
- Experience with project management, knowledge management, or information management
- Excellent writing and organization skills, with ability to produce high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- High proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ability to work overtime required on occasion
Type of employment: full-time, office-based employment with occasional international travel
This position is open to applicants of all nationalities
How to apply: Interested candidates should download the application form and submit the form along with a detailed resume/curriculum vitae to Mr.Buntoon Chankheaw at firstname.lastname@example.org and HIU at email@example.com referencing the job title.
For further information, please contact Mr.Buntoon Chankheaw at firstname.lastname@example.org and HIU at email@example.com
Tel: +662-590-4549, +662-590-4374-5