The Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP) is a non-profit research organization working to provide quality evidence to support decision-makings in the development of health policies in Thailand as well as worldwide. HITAP’s main responsibility is to assess a range of health interventions and technologies, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, clinical practices, individual and community health promotions, and disease prevention programs, as well as social health policy in Thailand. At the same time, HITAP aims to cultivate the public interest and motivate participation from all sectors in society in order to efficiently distribute and allocate the limited resources to fulfill its public objectives.
To achieve the goal, our communication team is working to enhance knowledge transfer through informative and attractive media products to gain interest from the audience. We value visual as much as we value content. Therefore, we would like to invite those who are interested in working for the greater good in Thai society and internationally to join our team to put even more magical touch to make the media products look extraordinary.
• Lead the overall direction and concepts of artwork for all HITAP’s media
• Produces illustrative material by assigning layout design concept and develop of the concepts into art layouts
• Cooperate with VDO editor and content creators to develop illustrations, infographics, animations and other related types of document and media that require visual execution
• In cooperation with content creators, initiate and provide input on how to best visually communicate HITAP’s outputs and products through different communication channels, including but not limited to print media, websites, and social media.
• Ensure that any art-related products are produced in a timely manner and in a way that is responsive to the need of the media users
• Strong interest to work on health and economic related fields
• 2 years or more experience working on visual media design and execution
• High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffect and/or other design softwares
• Proficiency in communicating in written and spoken Thai
• Demonstrated time management skill and the ability to prioritize tasks, including organized and systematic approach to plan and deliver work
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor degree or higher in Media Arts, Communications, or other related fields
• Proficiency in communicating in written and spoken English
Type of employment: full-time, office-based employment
Positions Available: 1 positions
This position is open to applicants of all nationalities
How to apply :
Interested candidates should download the application form by filling in complete information such as salary range (minimum – expect) and submit the form along with a detailed resume/curriculum vitae to Mr.Buntoon Chankheaw at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms.Benjarin Santatiwongchai at email@example.com referencing the job title.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +662-590-4549, +662-590-4374-5
Fax : +662-590-4369
Address: Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program
6 th Floor, 6 th Building, Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health, Tiwanon Rd., Muang, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand