Announcement by the Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program Foundation
on Privacy Notice for Cookies
About this cookies policy
What are Cookies?
HITAP uses the 2 types of cookies, which are classified based on its storage nature, as follows:
1. Session Cookies are cookies that last for a session to remember you while browsing the HITAP website, such as your preferred language, then they will be deleted from your computer or device after you leave our website or close your browser.
2. Persistent Cookie are cookies that are stored on your computer or device for a determined period or until deleted. They will help the HITAP website remembering you and other setting/preference on your subsequent visits for a more convenient and faster experience.
HITAP’s cookies can also be classified based on their purposes of use, the types of which are as follows:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential for functionality of the HITAP website service to enable you to access or use some features of our website as well as remembering the information you previously provided to us through our website.
2. Performance Cookies allow HITAP to recognize user interactions, most visited page of our website as well as analytics of usage/behavior data. HITAP will use these cookie data to improve the website’s performance. However, all information these cookies collect is anonymous and will be used only for a statistical purpose.
3. Functional Cookies allow HITAP’s website to remember choices you make on the setting and will help HITAP providing more personalized features and contents to you, such as your account, username and language.
4. Third Party Cookies are created by other third-party website or social media for cross-site tracking and collecting browsing data from numerous sources, which will be used for data analytics.
How to disable cookies?
You can disable your cookie settings through our cookie banner. However, please bear in mind that disabling cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the HITAP website because certain functions or features of the HITAP website would be restricted or could not work properly.
Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program Foundation
6th Floor, 6th Building, Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health,
Tiwanon Rd., Muang, Nonthaburi 11000
Tel.: 02-590-4549, 02-590-4374-5 or email: email@example.com
Effective on 1st June 2022
Related Privacy Notice(s) and document(s)
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants and Employees
Privacy Notice for Service Providers or Contractors
Privacy Notice for CCTV
Privacy Notice for Events
Privacy Notice for Website Users
Data Subject Right Request Form