ต้องการข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม ติดต่อฝ่ายสื่อสารองค์กร HITAP
HITAP is currently looking for a professional English proofreader (Freelance).
We are looking for freelance professional English proofreader to edit and proofread our English documents including manuscripts, publications, and research reports. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Native or expert English user with a fully operational command of the language.
- At least three years of professional experience in editing academic writing/research paper.
- Expertise in one or more of the following subject areas: Public health, Healthcare system, Health Technology Assessment, Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Cardiology, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Physiology, Orthopedics, Geriatrics, Nutrition, Infectious Diseases, Pathology, Hematology, Pediatrics, Genetics, Cancer Research, Economics, and Statistics
- Familiarity with the style and conventions followed in academic writing
- A certificate/diploma or degree in English, academic editing, publishing, scientific communication, journal article writing
- If you have knowledge about Health Intervention and Technology Assessment will be an advantage.
- Edit our English documents (e.g.manuscripts, publications, research reports, and grant proposals) for correctness of language, improvement of the writing style, and clarification of its content. The proofreader should also be able to provide comments and suggestions on editorial matters.
- Ensure the timely production of accurate, well-written and attractive publications.
- Please do not place your application unless you meet the qualification criteria.
- We need proofreader to start ASAP. There is also a possibility the continuation hiring if the quality of your work is completed to our satisfaction.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact our Communication Staff at email@example.com with the following documents:
- Sample of your editing paper
For more information, please contact
Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP)
6 th Floor, 6 th Building, Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health,Tiwanon Rd., Muang, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
Tel : +662-590-4549, +662-590-4374-5
Fax : +662-590-4369
8 August 2013