Free Airport Transfers between Suvarnabhumi International Airport/Don Mueang International Airport and Royal Cliff Grand Hotel
A free shared transfer in this context means that you will be sharing the transportation with other participants arriving or departing at similar flight times on 28th-29th November (the airport to Royal Cliff Hotel) and 2nd December, 2022 (Royal Cliff Hotel to the airport). Please note that shared shuttles will not serve private schedule/addresses. This also means once you arrive at the airport or leave Royal Cliff Hotel, there might be a waiting time before your closest schedule for pick-up and drop-off times.
– Check out the available shared transfer options in the image below or click here if you cannot see the image.
– On the arrival date, please gather to the meeting point at the terminal exit gate no.4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) or terminal exit gate no.5 for Donmueang International Airport (DMK). You will see our representatives with a welcome sign with our “HTAsiaLink” logo. On the departure date (December 2nd, 2022), the staff will be standing by at the lobby area. If any changes, we will inform by Whova application.
– Show a proof of your registration on Whova application to our representative.
– Our representatives will escort you to the van/bus.
– Please buffer the time for the custom check during the arrival at the destination airport.
– We reserve the right to alter the schedule departing time by up to 30 minutes later if required.
– In case your flight got delayed or cancelled, please wait for the next transfer round, or use airport transfer services detailed below. We will attempt to get you on our next transfer automatically, if possible. The reason of the process is to ensure the smooth operation and to make sure the transport goes accordingly to schedule.
– For your safety, please ensure to bring all the belongings after you leave the transportation, we reserve the right to not take responsibility in case of loss.